Most small to be called the "vase"

0

I am learning a really good, good performance, are also a lot of pursuit, but the addition of other things I seem to do anything bad. In schools, teachers, I see the image better, let me participate in the dance team, the results of a Jushoutouzu I was laughing on the field, Finally withdraw from the team, a classmate Tankou Qi said: Oh, you did not expect just a vase. . Later, allowing me to participate in speech contests, reduced to the bench because of slow response.

After work, play cards play bad, K singing in the Nanting, mahjong total lose. In addition to the unit I am the only woman, are all over 40 years of age I can not even play volleyball gas, and even participate in the competition can only take cold plate Deng Other units have seen this in Touxiao: Look XX small units that X,, is a vase, ah, do but useless. .

Archive:

Copyright Logohoo! Not only logo merchandise designer and manufacturer but service for charity donation,advertising,enterprise management.