I have a big family vase

0

I have a large vase home, the father is a friend from Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province to buy back to my home. My father told me this is Ciping tours bottles, Qinghua Ci bottles. He developed a small neck. High 80 cm, 50 cm wide vases,bottom is an exquisite mahogany pedestal.

I love this Ciping. It has just moved to the hall at my house, I have it on a strong interest. I open the package and her mother, placed to my house hall of the most eye-catching places. This is because my house there are many vases, shopping malls, I also see a lot of style vases, but have never seen such a large vase, the vase than the general several times.

Large floral vase is not, nor with water. As the name suggests, it is for people to watch, a truly works of art. It's a blue flower pattern land - so called Green vases. Bottles drawn landscapes, verdant forests and rugged road, Tingtailouge, leaf Bianzhou…… Wandering in the water bottle on the painting of the mother brought the excellent performance of Heshan.

This not only refined elegant vases, and a crystallization of the painstaking efforts of the working people, hard-working and is the crystallization of wisdom. Therefore Chimingzhongwai ceramics in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province, known as China's porcelain are.

Archive:

Copyright Logohoo! Not only logo merchandise designer and manufacturer but service for charity donation,advertising,enterprise management.